Monday 6 February 2017

Another Thankyou Card

Omg, yesterdays blog hop was so much fun! If you missed I highly recommend going to check it out, there are so many amazing projects to see. If you have seen the projects then maybe you will remember Petra Tailor's balloon slider card. I have been following her slider projects for a few days and just had to try to make my own! If you want to know how to make these effective cards then you should definitely go and check Petra's blog post here.

Now onto my card, I made this for my mum and she loves Purple, just like I do, so that was my choice for this card. I decided to try this style of card out using the Butterfly thinlits, I hope you like my take on this style of card, I will definitely have to play with it more in the future.



     

     



This card was so much fun to make I can't wait to play with this some more and really refine my designs.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

That's all from me today, hope you have an amazing Monday and that work doesn't get you down too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment