Tuesday 7 February 2017

Another Year of Adventures - Avenue 613 #194

Welcome back to my blog! So I was scouring the Internet for something to create last night and came across the 613 Avenue Create challenge blog, I instantly loved the challenge behind sticking to 3 different criteria, CAS (Clean and Simple), something I struggle with as I tend to not know when to stop adding. Make the Sentiment the Focus, another thing I struggle with for similar reasons to my CAS issue, and use blue, a colour I often forget to reach for.

So I got excited at the prospect of a challenge and after much thinking, and a few mind changes, (I kept trying to over-complicate my idea) I finally decided on my game plan which actually would be CAS.


          


So I hope you like the card I came up with, I wanted to try and make it a little more masculine then my normal cards, because why not challenge myself to the extreme! Plus it is always helpful to have more masculine card options out there.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

That's all from me for today I hope your day is amazing and you are able to make time for the things that relax you.

No comments:

Post a Comment