Thursday 16 February 2017

Cardz 4 Guys Challenge #157


Hey everyone! I have been busy this week making cards which I sadly can't share right away but don't worry they will be up in the not too distant future, but today I decided it was past time that I sat down and made something I could share. I stumbled across a challenge blog that focuses on guy cards, and since so many of us struggle with guy cards myself included I thought this could be a fun one to give a go and maybe make a regular one that I attempt.

So today's card comes to you from the Cards 4 Guys Challenge Blog and this challenge called for no patterned paper. As I write this blog I realize I haven't actually used any patterned paper in my cards for quite some time, instead making my own background paper using stamps, so this challenge wasn't too hard for me, maybe next card I make I will challenge myself too use some.


          

     


I had fun playing with the Mixed drinks set with this one and couldn't resist pulling out the Gorgeous Grunge as well, it is my go to set for doing male cards. I just love the effects you can get to add that bit extra interest to the card without using the usual and often more feminine embellishments, like gems, ribbons ect.

I found inspiration for the layout by googling card sketches and was drawn to this one by Pamela's World although she hasn't posted anything since 2015 upon glancing over her blog it has some pretty cool resources there especially for sketches for cards and scrap booking, and I can definitely see myself frequenting her blog in the future when I am at a loss for layout inspiration.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.


Also please know if you ever want to know more about a card, the possibility of joining me in person or online for classes or any information on purchasing Stampin' Up! I am more then happy to help, just drop me a line via the contact me option above.

I respond to all comments as well so if you have commented a question please check back for an answer just in case you don't receive a notification to alert you. Well that's all from me today I am off to see what else I can make to share with you beautiful people, have a wonderful evening and I will hopefully be back with another card for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment