Sunday 19 February 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Georgia Giguere


Welcome to the second Crazy Crafters Blog Hop for February, this time we are have the pleasure of being joined by special guest Georgia Giguere. After scouring her blog of amazing projects, I finally managed to narrow it down to one card I wanted to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) for today's blog hop. I highly recommend having a look around her blog sometime when you have time to spare as she has some amazing cards there, you can get to the blog post that inspired me by clicking the image below.


I hope you have been enjoying the blog hop so far, whether you have been with this hop from the beginning or have only just stumbled across it I highly recommend using the list at the bottom of this post to find your way to all the other amazing creators taking part today.

For today's card i was inspired by Georgia's layout and I wanted to have a play with it, my first instinct was to make a valentines day card with this layout, which I did sit down and do until I realized the day of this hop would be after the fact. I will still put a picture of that card at the bottom but I didn't want that to be the main card knowing it wouldn't help anyone until next year.

Instead I decided to play with the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle, I am in love with this bundle it is so much fun and as much as I love using butterflies in projects it's fun having the other option. So without further ado here is my card for the hop, I decided to go with a cooler colour scheme then Georgia's card using one of my favourite colours Island Indigo.


     
   

          


I had so much fun playing with this layout and am so grateful to Georgia for allowing us to Hop with her and CASE her cards. As promised here is the valentines day one I made as well, if I remade this one I would make the forward heart grey for a bit more contrast.


     

     

That's it from me for today, make sure you use the list below to check out all the other blogs! If you wanted to make either of my cards you will find lists of the products at the bottom of this post, have a great day and I will see you soon.


Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.
This are what you will need for the Dragonfly Dreams card

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.
This is what you will need for the Love is in the air card



No comments:

Post a Comment