Sunday 5 February 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Shannon Lane


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! This is my first one since resigning with Stampin' Up! and I am so excited to be a part of it! Today we are hopping with the very talented Shannon Lane, and the theme of the hop today is to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) one of her amazing cards. If you haven't seen her cards before be sure to check her out, you won't be disappointed.

I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop so far, make sure you haven't missed any of the projects by following the links at the bottom of this post, you won't be disappointed!



For this hop I came across the above card by Shannon, and although I thought I wouldn't have time to join in this hop I was instantly inspired by it and hope you like my masculine take on the amazing and effective layout she used. I just loved the simplicity of the card and how she made it pop by layering textures behind the main image and I had to give it a go.


     

     


This card came together so quickly and easily with the help of Shannon's beautiful card to lead the way and I am so thrilled with the different textures and elements of it.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

That's it from me for now, make sure you get around and check out everyone's amazing creations from the below list, and I hope to see you again for the next Crazy Crafter's blog hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment