Saturday 18 February 2017

Detailed Dragonfly GDP074

Good afternoon! I am in LOVE with the Dragonfly Dreams set and couldn't help but use it for today's card. I spent most of the week pondering what other set to use for this Global Design Project but I kept coming back to Dragonfly Dreams, and once I gave in to that desire putting this card together was easy.


So as you can see today's Global Design Project challenge is a sketch and when I saw this sketch I instantly thought of something sweet soft and very feminine. I started this card by searching through my DSP after all as I said in my last post I haven't used any DSP in any cards this year so far and it was about time i got it out again. I chose one of the pieces from the Falling in Love set as it perfectly matched my idea of soft and feminine for this card.


     

Once the DSP was chosen, deciding on the colours was easy, I wanted to keep the dragonfly simple but I also wanted it to pop a little so I coloured it in with Wink of Stella before popping it up on a dimensional. I am in love with this card and those who know me will know I am not really a pink person, but here I think it just works so well and I hope you will agree.


I love this sketch from GDP and I think I will have to have a play with it again in the future, maybe try something without the beautiful Dragonfly Dreams Dies at some point. I wasn't sure what sentiment to use until I saw this one from he Feather Together set, it is such a beautiful saying in a gorgeous font and I knew it would suit this card.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.


That's all from me for today, but come back tomorrow, the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with a very special guest goes live in the morning and you are not going to want to miss it! I hope you all have an amazing, relaxing and crafty weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment