Monday 20 February 2017

Foxy Friends, Hello Baby CC&S Challenge #210


Good morning beautiful people! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend,mine was a mixed bag, one day busy and one day very relaxed. My weekend is Friday and Saturday as I work on Sundays, and on Friday there was a lot going on, new doors being installed, camera's fitted, a date with my magic man who poked and prodded my back working out the kinks and my baby girl went to the vets for the day to be spayed. 

As for Saturday I had to keep our girl Luna separated from Rocket as he so wanted her to play but she needs to rest. So she kept me company in the craft room napping peacefully on the couch while I got to making some cards to share with you, and this is one of them.


For today's card I wanted to join in the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #210, this is a sketch challenge that looked like a lot of fun. I have also been wanting to have a play with the Foxy Friends Bundle and thought this would be a fun time to do so.


          

     

I started this card by using the Fox Builder punch to make my big orange fox and built the card from there, I was contemplating for some time what to put in the two smaller circles and finally decided to fussy cut out two of the foxes from the A Little Foxy DSP stack. It wasn't until the very end that I decided this card would best suit a baby card and I pulled out this super cute Hello Baby sentiment stamp from the Moon Baby stamp set.


I'm often guilty of neglecting the inside of my cards as I spend so long focusing on the outside, so for this card I wanted to take the time to add just a small little something to the inside to really tie it all together. For this I simply placed a piece of white card stock and a scrap strip of patterned paper from the front on the inside and stamped this cute sentiment.

Although I had no clear idea where this card was headed until it was done, I am still super happy with the outcome. Sometimes you just have to start playing and see where it leads you, if you want to have a play you can find the products I used below.



Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

That's all from me for today, I will see you again soon, have a wonderful day and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment