Saturday 25 February 2017

Oh So Succulent PCC232

Hey everyone! Oh my it is a disgusting day outside today in Western Australia and I am happy to be locked away in my craft room with NCIS playing in the background while I make cards. Today's card was inspired by the amazing Paper Craft Crew, today's challenge from them is a sketch challenge and I had so much fun with it.


At first I wasn't sure what stamp set to use, but after some deliberating I decided it would be a fun card to play with the Oh So Succulent stamp set. Before now I have only used the dies and not the stamps so it was fun getting them out and seeing what they could do.


          

          

 This is such a fun set and I don't know why I waited this long to have a proper play with it, but I'm glad I decided to use it for this challenge. I almost decided to ignore the washi tape element of the sketch but I made myself include it, I have a good washi tape collection but I never use them so it was good to be forced to use it.


In order to get the small succulents a lighter purple I simply stamped off on a scrap page with Rich Razzleberry and then stamped on my whisper white card stock.


I made more succulents then what I used on the front so I decided to use them to decorate the inside corner of the card, something I am trying to work on is to decorate the inside of my cards as well instead of neglecting them.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

That's all from me for now, I am off to play with some more cards and plan my afternoon around not leaving the beautifully air conditioned house. Stay cool and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment