Sunday 19 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Rachel Tessman



Goodmorning! and welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! It is so amazing being part of the Crazy Crafters team and being able to do these hops with such amazing people! Today we get to hop with special guest Rachel Tessman, she has such an amazingly wide range of projects on her blog it was seriously hard to decide which one I wanted to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit). After scrolling through her extensive blog, going back and forth for sometime I decided on the below card, I love the fold and use of DSP and wanted to have a go.


While I love Rachel's bold card I wanted to soften things up a bit for mine as I am in love with the Falling in Love DSP and wanted an excuse to use it. This paper pack is just so stunning I can't get enough of it!


     

     


I started out with the basic fold of this card using this beautiful lace DSP, once I had the skeleton I went through my dies to decide on which one to use. My first instinct was to reach for my Detailed Dragonflies as I am obsessed with that set. However after I rediscovered this one in my stash I knew this fold and this DSP would make a super cute wedding card.


I love the way this card came together and I hope you do to, it was so much fun playing with this Double Fold Gate Card, I have been mostly making simple fold cards lately and although I love the simple cards it was super fun playing with this fun fold, I think I will need to make some time every now and then to have a fun folds play day.

I hope you have enjoyed my little contribution to this amazing hop, but don't stop here, if this was your first stop make sure you use the list below to find the beginning and view all the amazing projects, and if you have come here through the hopping process use the links to continue on your way to the next amazing blog and don't forget to leave the amazing girls and guys in this hop a quick note, we all love reading your sweet comments.



Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.


That's all from me for today, I hope you all have an amazing Sunday happy crafting.






No comments:

Post a Comment