Thursday 16 March 2017

Inside the Lines GDP078 & CI05



I hope everyone is have a great night! I have spent the afternoon in my craft room colouring in the Stunning Inside the Lines paper from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Once again I am combining a few challenges together to bring you today's card. We have a mix of a beautiful sketch challenge from the amazing designers over at Global Design Project and a stunning colour challenge from Colour INKspiration.



I absolutely adore this beautiful soft colour scheme and when I saw the Global Design Projects Sketch I knew I wanted to team these two up! It took me a while to come up with an idea I was happy with but once I did I loved it and colouring in the beautiful Inside the Lines paper was so relaxing I lost track of the time.


     

     


I originally only wanted to colour in a few of the flowers to match the sketch more but I found the colouring so fun and relaxing that before I knew it the whole panel was coloured in. I love the way it turned out anyway though, and I hope you do too.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.
Blushing Bride 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Blushing Bride 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
[131209]
$8.95

I am doing my second facebook live video tomorrow at 1pm if your interested add yourself to my Facebook Live group, I would love to have you there.


Speaking of, I am off to bed so I can get up bright and early and get some crafting and prep work done before we go live, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their night and has a fantastic Friday tomorrow. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment