Friday 7 April 2017

Video tutorial Friday - Big on Birthdays



Good morning Craft Lovers! I decided 3 weeks ago to start making youtube tutorials on my cards, as I wanted to be able to share with you the process of how I make my cards and not just the finished process. I have decided to try and commit to a video every Friday and so far so good! This is my Third video since starting this and I would love for you to check it out along with my other two if your interested.



Now lets have a closer look at the card I made for this tutorial. This was a super fun one to do as my friend Charlotte came over in need of a card for her mum. She chose the colour and stamp set she wanted to use and then we started brainstorming. Once we had a plan we set the camera up and started crafting. Charlotte was a bit unsure, not wanting to work on the card in case she messed it up but I managed to convince her to jump in a few times and have a go. I'm hoping next time to convince her to make the card all by herself, I know she can do it.


     

I love the way this card came out, and that I got to record it with the help of Charlotte, it's so much fun crafting with friends and changes the whole experience. If you live near Gosnells, and want to try making your own card let me know I love sharing my craft room and love for card making with others.

Click on the products below to purchase them and make your own masterpieces.

I hope you enjoy my tutorial I'm off to figure out what to make for you next week! If you have an requests please let me know I'd love to hear from you. Have an amazing day and Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment